The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- UX Researcher
- Job ID
- 12-18 months
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
C2G is looking for a market researcher, for our financial services client, with experience in usability and user experience research. The consultant will be working with partners and vendors to run the research engagement - and will leverage a combination of customer listening, primary and secondary research (discovery, conceptual and user experience) and quantitative analysis. The consultant must be a seasoned individual contributor who can manage multiple, problem solving tasks with little supervision. They will manage multiple projects from concept to implementation, and manage external agency/vendor relationships.
- A highly skilled individual contributor who designs & executes user research and usability studies, producing insights and transformational business recommendations, and presenting them to stakeholder audiences
- Ongoing partnership with a cross-discipline Design Team (and agencies/vendors) to invent, execute and improve upon solutions
- Identify how to solve the problem, selecting agencies and methodologies
- Uncover quantitative and qualitative insights from NPS data, digital analytics, first/second and third party research
- Design & work with internal analytics partners to track the performance of the team’s solutions and use that data to inform the next iteration.
- Manage multiple work streams with varying timelines and complexity
- Partner with strategists, analysts, researchers and business leaders to create Design briefs and set expectations for deliverables.
- Help package concepts and insights and present to internal stakeholders in persuasive, articulate and compelling ways
- Be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial attitude and passion for innovative solutions
- Be a motivating and inspiring force in the group that gets the best performance out of people.
- Be the voice of the customer, the oracle of cultural trends, and a champion for authentic brand experiences.
- Experience developing, testing and implementing strategies that drove measureable results.
- Experience designing various qualitative and quantitative research studies. Background in a strategic field such as usability research, creative strategic planning, or management consulting.
- A trained user researcher comfortable with various digital/mobile research technologies, software and equipment, e.g. UserZoom, eyetracking, online panels, consumer advisory boards, as well as conducting in-depth interviews, surveys and stakeholder interviews.
- Experience managing research vendors including recruiters, rental facilities, consumer panels, usability and UX research providers.
- Comfortable identifying customer, cultural and competitive insights and writing creative briefs.
- Experience participating in the Design process and practicing Design Thinking.
- A consumer-focused mind-set and understanding of digital, marketing, advertising and branding;
- Impressive communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- 100% reliable
- A collaborative working style; focused on getting the best solution rather than your solution.
- Open, honest and direct in your approach to feedback and asking for assistance.
- Flexible, steady under pressure, and willing to switch gears quickly.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner
This position can be based in either Long Island City, NY or Irving, TX and the expected duration is 12-18 months.
An Error has Occurred
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience this may cause you. We monitor all error reports pro-actively, and our support staff has been alerted to this condition. At this time, we would like to suggest that you retry your request, or return at a later time. Additionally, if you would like to send an email to our support staff, please do so. Please copy and paste the contents of this page in the message as well as any additional information you may have.