- Job Title
- UX Researcher
- Job ID
- 12-18 months
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
C2G is looking for a market researcher, for our financial services client, with experience in usability and user experience research. The consultant will be working with partners and vendors to run the research engagement - and will leverage a combination of customer listening, primary and secondary research (discovery, conceptual and user experience) and quantitative analysis. The consultant must be a seasoned individual contributor who can manage multiple, problem solving tasks with little supervision. They will manage multiple projects from concept to implementation, and manage external agency/vendor relationships.
- A highly skilled individual contributor who designs & executes user research and usability studies, producing insights and transformational business recommendations, and presenting them to stakeholder audiences
- Ongoing partnership with a cross-discipline Design Team (and agencies/vendors) to invent, execute and improve upon solutions
- Identify how to solve the problem, selecting agencies and methodologies
- Uncover quantitative and qualitative insights from NPS data, digital analytics, first/second and third party research
- Design & work with internal analytics partners to track the performance of the team’s solutions and use that data to inform the next iteration.
- Manage multiple work streams with varying timelines and complexity
- Partner with strategists, analysts, researchers and business leaders to create Design briefs and set expectations for deliverables.
- Help package concepts and insights and present to internal stakeholders in persuasive, articulate and compelling ways
- Be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial attitude and passion for innovative solutions
- Be a motivating and inspiring force in the group that gets the best performance out of people.
- Be the voice of the customer, the oracle of cultural trends, and a champion for authentic brand experiences.
- Experience developing, testing and implementing strategies that drove measureable results.
- Experience designing various qualitative and quantitative research studies. Background in a strategic field such as usability research, creative strategic planning, or management consulting.
- A trained user researcher comfortable with various digital/mobile research technologies, software and equipment, e.g. UserZoom, eyetracking, online panels, consumer advisory boards, as well as conducting in-depth interviews, surveys and stakeholder interviews.
- Experience managing research vendors including recruiters, rental facilities, consumer panels, usability and UX research providers.
- Comfortable identifying customer, cultural and competitive insights and writing creative briefs.
- Experience participating in the Design process and practicing Design Thinking.
- A consumer-focused mind-set and understanding of digital, marketing, advertising and branding;
- Impressive communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- 100% reliable
- A collaborative working style; focused on getting the best solution rather than your solution.
- Open, honest and direct in your approach to feedback and asking for assistance.
- Flexible, steady under pressure, and willing to switch gears quickly.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner
This position can be based in either Long Island City, NY or Irving, TX and the expected duration is 12-18 months.