The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Project Manager – Digital Experience Owner
- Job Title
- Project Manager – Digital Experience Owner
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10022
- Other Location
C2G is searching for a Project Manager, Digital Experience Owner for a financial services client. This role will work with internal and external partners across multiple countries to facilitate flawless, on-time delivery of local market assets and processes across all channels, including digital, phone and paper-based communications. The Project Manager will also drive improvements in customer loyalty through cross-channel management, enhancement process development, and defect resolution.
The Digital Program Manager responsibilities include the following activities and deliverables:
- Manage development of website experience to support Global Rewards market launches
- Lead the design of insight-driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through development of customer centric journeys
- Create and enhance site design, layout, content and navigation to provide a highly relevant and engaging site experience
- Partner with program management, agencies, vendors, and internal IT teams to scope, design, develop, and deploy new web site experiences
- Transform web site visitor objectives, business objectives, and technology capabilities into digital experience requirements
- Integrate web site analytics, user research, and persona definitions to inform web and design process
- Lead the design of digital functionality and capability enhancements
- Ensure all web experiences are optimized for internal/external search engines and key customer access points (mobile phone, tablets, etc.)
- 10+ years of direct, relevant experience in project or process management
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information across customer feedback channels, prioritize improvement efforts, and drive results with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Strong and disciplined process improvement capabilities that have produced meaningful increases in customer satisfaction and loyalty over time.
- Pragmatic problem-solver. Solutions oriented.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and encourage the overall growth of the company.
- Experience working across a complex group of businesses or markets preferred.