Project Manager – Digital Asset Delivery
- Job Title
- Project Manager – Digital Asset Delivery
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10022
- Other Location
C2G is searching for a Project Manager, Digital Asset Delivery for a financial services client. This role will work with internal and external partners across multiple countries to facilitate flawless, on-time delivery of local market assets for site launches and major and minor site content updates.
The Project Manager responsibilities include the following activities and deliverables:
- Launch Site development: Manage development of website experience to support Global Rewards market launches. Partner with global team, local country teams, regional team, agencies and vendors to deliver business assets, including copy, images, promos, etc. for site launch. Manage from content creation, through local level review and technology implementation and testing. Resolve content defects and drive to flawless site launch.
- Major Site Enhancements: Create and enhance website experiences for Global Rewards markets. Including overhaul of existing site design, layout, content and navigation to provide a highly relevant and usable site experience across multiple market sites. Partner with program management, agencies, vendors, and internal IT teams to scope, design, develop, and deploy new web site experiences. Manage business requirements, functional requirements, test script development, and experience and content testing of redesigned site journeys.
- Minor Site Content Management: Partner with local markets and Production IT team to identify and manage all site content updates. Ensure appropriate prioritization, brief agency if creative is required. Manage content request generation and calendar. Successfully launch all placements/contents by testing in partnership with IT and platform vendors with a keen eye for design, including images and messaging/copy.
- 5+ years of direct, relevant experience in project or process management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information across customer feedback channels, prioritize improvement efforts, and drive results with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Strong and disciplined process improvement capabilities that have produced meaningful increases in customer satisfaction and loyalty over time.
- Pragmatic problem-solver. Solutions oriented.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and encourage the overall growth of the company.
- Experience working across a complex group of businesses or markets preferred.