The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
VP Business Development/Hunter
- Job Title
- VP Business Development/Hunter
- Job ID
- Newark, NJ
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking a VP, Business Development. If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to continue to thrive in his/her career, but also have the flexibility of primarily working from home.
C2G Partners® (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
If you are ready to embrace the challenge and would like to join our team as a VP, Business Development, please keep reading!
The VP, Business Development is responsible for acquiring new accounts through a combination of outbound and internal strategies. You will be an integral part of our business development team – which includes identifying and qualifying the right client candidates and building meaningful relationships.
The VP, Business Development will work to identify and cultivate key prospective accounts through a consultative sales process. The right candidate will not only have a proven track record in consultative selling in service organizations, he/she will also have a strong understanding of Marketing and Analytics.
We’re looking for a seasoned business developer, a real “rainmaker” and hunter with proven experience selling services. The right candidate will be extremely comfortable networking and prospecting while partnering with our core team staff and achieving a trusted advisory role within the marketplace in which we operate. We are looking for a candidate that has a proven record of prospecting strategies and has experience connecting with senior marketing organizations in both B2B and B2C organizations that are heavily invested in marketing.
- Lead Generation: Deliver qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Lead Conversion: Upon delivering a qualified lead, close these leads in order to satisfy a targeted conversion ratio on all leads.
- Customer Satisfaction: Assist, as necessary, to deliver 100% satisfaction on all projects converted by VP of Business Development
- To meet quarterly new business goals
- To meet quarterly organic growth goals of acquired accounts
- Effectively cultivate inbound marketing leads to create qualified sales opportunities.
- Actively outbound to target prospects to meet lead generation objectives.
- Achieve a 100% client satisfaction and retention by effectively assisting operations team.
- Negotiate agreements based on approved guidelines
- Communicate market condition, needs, and opportunity internally to company leadership and be participatory in solutions development to meet the needs of the marketplace.
- As part of the sales strategy for lead generation, take part in speaking engagements, tradeshows, and other external sales/marketing events.
- Strong leadership
- Proven professional services sales “rainmaker” with a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience with a focus on selling services (versus products)
- Rolodex of marketing/product management contacts within Tri-State and/or Wilmington, DE financial services companies
- Experience in Financial Services industry in a marketing role or significant experience in media and advertising sales preferred
- Creative, resourceful, self-starter, solutions oriented
- Able to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Strong, executive-level presentation skills
- Well organized
- Strong in all MS Office applications
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing strategies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate about data and internet marketing, with an ability to assess, formulate and deliver data driven marketing solutions.
- Ability to work well with teams
- Positive can-do attitude; Enthusiastic about problem-solving
- Must be able to travel as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills