The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Presentation/Graphics Specialist
- Job ID
- 6 Months - 01/30/2017 to 07/30/2017
- NYC, NY 100013
- Other Location
C2G's financial services client is looking for a presentation/graphics specialist for a 6 month assignment in Long Island City. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel) is REQUIRED. Power point skills are more important than the Adobe skills but they are really looking for someone who is experienced in both.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional) – essential
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel) – essential
• MapInfo, Platts – If Candidate has this experience, great, if not, they will learn it.
• Dreamweaver – If Candidate has this experience, great, if not, they will learn it.
• Knowledge of external print processes – desirable
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST BE AN ADVANCED USER IN MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, EXCEL, ILLUSTRATOR AND PHOTOSHOP! ALL CANDIDATES WILL COME IN TO BE TESTED ON THESE PLATFORMS BEFORE MOVING FORWARD WITH INTERVIEWS FOR THIS ROLE.
• Assists with the production of pitch book materials and offers conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials.
• Produces a variety of marketing materials (e.g. covers, templates, newsletters, invites, posters, flyers, HTML newsletters, etc.) using relevant graphic applications to an advanced level
• Traces and produces logos, maps and illustrations
• Ensures all materials produced are correctly branded as per client standards and advises clients on the use of the client brand
• Completes related admin for billing work and job tracking
• Responsible for quality control of own work, as well as assisting colleagues with QC tasks