Hybrid App Developer - Augmented Reality
- Job Title
- Hybrid App Developer - Augmented Reality
- Job ID
- 3 months
- Other Location
C2G’s telecom client is currently searching for an iOS Developer and an Android Developer for a 3 month Augmented Reality (AR) application that will utilize mobile device’s camera and GPS positioning to display 3D models on top of physical surfaces. The consultant can work remotely but must live and be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in mobile app development using either native platform languages (Java for Android and Objective-C/Swift for iOS)
- Experience developing Augmented Reality applications
- Developer license from either Apple (iOS) or Google (Android).
- Examples of completed projects in Google Play or Apple App stores is preferred.
- Ability to utilize multi-platform compilers such as PhoneGap.
- Experience with phone camera and GPS applications is a plus.
- Experience with third-party AR frameworks such as WikiTude is a plus.