The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Digital Project Manager, Web Channel Management
- Job Title
- Digital Project Manager, Web Channel Management
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
We are seeking a Digital Project Manager, Web Channel Management to work onsite at our client’s office in NYC. This role will be managing the delivery of minor site enhancements for the client’s global homepage, navigation and internal search across the globe. As web applications are migrated into a new content management system, this role will also act as gatekeeper to ensure best practice guidelines are adhered to and business stakeholders have the support they need. This role will be managing servicing delivery and not building features.
- Understand the company's brand and enforce brand guidelines across the web experience.
- Work with business partners to properly scope their requests and prepare content.
- Work alongside Tech team in securing cost estimates and funding approval for requests.
- Create complete user stories for requests.
- Prioritize the stories based on various components including requested launch date, business urgency, market tier and submission date. Consult with the appropriate web application Product Owner to resolve any prioritization issues and communicate with the tech team to understand their work capacity.
- Prioritize the stories based on requested launch date, business urgency, market tier and submission date. Defer to web application Product Owner to resolve any prioritization issues.
- Work with the engineers to understand and unblock any impediments they may have with assets or information provided by the various requesters.
- Handle escalations when requesters wish to change scope following the development effort.
- Liaise with business partners to ensure the proper follow up information and approval is received according to timelines.
- Participate in the scrum ceremonies; product backlog refinement, daily standup, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospectives.
- Become a subject matter expert in new content management system and support business stakeholders in reviewing and editing their content while ensuring that best practice guidelines are adhered to.
- Acting as site manager by building new pages to scale out new strategic web experiences.
- Advanced experience working with Scrum and Kanban teams. Web Channel experience a must.
- Experience in using or ability to learn how to use Adobe Experience Manager as a site manager.
- Ability to multi-task across multi-market web experiences.
- Proven track record of technology & business stakeholder management.
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of an energetic and dynamic team.
- Ability to work across a remote and onsite team.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to different working practices.
- Maniacal attention to detail is a plus.
- Must be onsite in NYC 4 days week
- Must be comfortable with a role that will change over time