Marketing Strategy And Execution Professional
- Job Title
- Marketing Strategy And Execution Professional
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
C2G is searching for a marketing professional responsible for marketing strategy and execution efforts within the product loyalty marketing group of our financial services client's card sales and marketing organization. This individual will be part of a team of marketers primary responsible is to deepen relationships with existing card members by highlighting card features and benefits to drive better card understanding, resulting in stronger card member engagement, improved customer satisfaction and driving overall greater engagement as measured through card sales and revenue for our many card products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in card or financial services marketing and have experience working with a matrixed organization. Ideally suited to an individual who has experience with various marketing channels especially direct mail and email. Successful candidates will be responsible for development and execution of product loyalty marketing strategies for specific products and will work closely with product managers and execution channel partners.
This individual will be responsible for implementation of marketing campaigns with an emphasis on campaign execution details and will be required to work across different areas of the business including external creative agencies to conceptualize, visualize and execute marketing campaigns. Build and maintain relationships with key internal partners in legal, compliance, risk management, program management, fulfillment and delivery, etc. to ensure full alignment of business goals and leveraging standards and practices, where applicable. Manage external marketing partners on the development of creative marketing solutions.
This position is onsite in Long Island City for 12-18 months.
• 5-10+ years of related marketing experience
• Proven strong communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Experience using multiple channels to market services (digital, print, email, etc)
• Strong program, marketing or project management or marketing campaign execution background and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Heavy experience using Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat