Digital Project Manager – Digital Strategy & Site Design
- Job Title
- Digital Project Manager – Digital Strategy & Site Design
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
Our financial services client is the market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, financial services client maintains its leadership position by delivering industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs.
Integral to our financial services client’s success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at our financial services client, and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.
Our financial services client leverages their brand to provide best-in-class rewards across the US and their global markets. This position manages digital strategy and design for our global markets to create a site experience that drives consumer engagement and increases redemptions. The candidate must have the experience, energy, and broad business acumen to launch and continually enhance loyalty digital experiences. The candidate must also possess the interpersonal skills to effectively influence and manage relationships with a variety of global stakeholders, including internal and external stakeholders, to define and execute engaging digital experiences.
• Manage the design of insight-driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through development and deployment.
• Create and enhance site design, content and layout to provide a highly relevant and engaging site experience.
• Partner with program management, agencies, vendors, and internal IT teams to scope, design, develop, and deploy new web site experiences.
• Transform website visitor objectives, business objectives, and technology capabilities into digital experience requirements.
• Lead the design of digital functionality and capability enhancements.
• Integrate website analytics and user research to inform web and design process.
• 8+ years of direct, relevant experience in project or process management with emphasis on digital expertise: digital marketing, website development, and customer experience.
• Demonstrated thought leadership of digital strategy from concept, design, to implementation of digital marketing, websites and/or mobile app experiences.
• Ability to understand and translate complex business challenges and requirements into smart digital solutions.
• Knowledge of online analytics tools and ability to analyze online trends and leverage site statistics to influence future strategy.
• Proven ability to manage complex projects and cross-functional teams and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
• Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and encourage the overall growth of the global brand franchise.
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), organizational, and project management skills.
• Experience working across a complex group of businesses and/or global markets preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.