The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Talent Sourcing Specialist
- Job Title
- Talent Sourcing Specialist
- Job ID
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist! If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
Consultants 2 Go® (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
If you are ready to embrace the challenge and would like to join our team, please keep reading!
The Talent Sourcing Specialist will use innovate methods to identify and assess high quality, professional marketing and data analytics candidates. The Talent Sourcing Specialist will work closely with the Recruiters to develop a sourcing strategy to finding the right talent in the fastest and most efficient manner. In addition, the Talent Sourcing Specialist will build a pipeline of candidates for future opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of recruiting/sourcing in marketing and analytics
- Certified Internet Recruiter or LinkedIn Certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, or related discipline required.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and extract most relevant keywords.
- Must be Internet and social media savvy and experienced in mining candidates online.
- Ability to manage multiple searches at one time, under tight deadlines.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, and beating competitors.