- Job Title
- Director, Recruiting
- Job ID
- Virtual, NJ
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking a Director, Recruiting! If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to continue to thrive in his/her career, but also have the flexibility of primarily working from home.
Consultants 2 Go® (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc. 5000 companies.
What You'll Do:
As a Director, Recruiting with C2G, you will collaborate with our sales team on all matters of hiring strategies, client relations, and offer negotiations. You will provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive C2G’s hiring objectives. You will design customized and executable recruiting plans while building excellent relationships with our team and our clients. This role is for a Recruiter who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have full cycle, high volume recruiting experience and the ability to be creative in attracting, screening, selecting and onboarding qualified and suitable individuals that will align with our mission: We solve our clients’ most pressing business challenges with our expert marketing and analytic resources and we are dedicated to profitably growing our clients’ businesses.
Who You Are:
- You have a history of collaborating with candidates and clients
- You provide outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with the sales team by understanding the required skills and background, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the client company
- You advise and coach candidates throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top-of-class candidates
- You act as an advocate for both client and C2G throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with the sales and HR teams
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- You bring class and panache to the job, making your work & sense of urgency seem easy
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive FB Tech hiring objectives
- Design customized and executable recruiting plans while building excellent relationships with the Tech Recruiting Team
- 5+ years experience as a corporate (in-house) recruiter, preferably with 2 of these years in marketing recruiting
- Experience in an agency environment, either contingent or retained
- 3+ years of experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- The ability to be effective in a remote work environment, but also be available for on-site meetings and events as necessary