The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Campaign Manager, Tool Deployment
- Job Title
- Campaign Manager, Tool Deployment
- Job ID
- 6 months
- New York, NY 10018-1405
- Other Location
C2G’s client is looking for a Senior SAS CI Marketing Operations Lead to develop Campaigns and Reports on SAS Campaign Studio and SAS Visual Analytics. The person will need to be dynamic and an excellent communicator working across multiple teams of the department.
SAS CI and VA Implementation: Act as subject matter expert on SAS CI and VA on project to implement SAS. Partner with SAS project team, tech and marketing operations to deploy SAS.
Campaign Operations: Create end-to-end medium to complex Campaigns on SAS CI using all capabilities of SAS CI. Design campaigns with focus on Campaign Optimization.
Business Process: Lead the documentation of new campaign execution process and user’s manual that will be a guide for the Marketing Operations managers who will use SAS on a daily basis.
Training: Act as the lead to mentor and teach Marketing Operations managers on best practices to utilize SAS.
Reporting: Advise on creating campaign performance reports on SAS Visual Analytics.
Consulting: Share best practices techniques on how to build efficiently run campaigns and reports in SAS CI and VA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 5+ years’ experience with marketing, marketing operations and/or systems roles.
- 3+ years’ implementing leading implementation and adoption of SAS marketing automation tool.
- Expertise in creating medium to complex campaigns on SAS CI.
- Strong experience on campaign design with focus on Campaign Optimization.
- Experience is creating Campaign Performance reports on SAS Visual Analytics.
- Strong experience on delivering valuable insights on campaign data from SAS Visual Analytics.
- Proficiency in overall Marketing Operations processes and workflow.
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Excellent understanding of Marketing Data Mart and Structures.
- Results driven with an outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills – must have a unique ability to translate complex data, processes and issues into clear and concise information that can be clearly articulated to business stakeholders.
- Combined strategic thinker with tactical execution – must have the ability to create and translate new strategies into detailed action plans.