The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Operations Associate
- Job ID
- Newark, NJ 07103
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking an Operations Associate. If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
Consultants 2 Go® (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial people person who is obsessed with productivity, has a high degree of flexibility, loves assisting others to get things done efficiently and creating a great environment for our growing team. As the Operations Associate, you’re a jack of all trades who can multi-task, take full ownership of projects, and accommodate last minute company needs while managing budget and prioritizing the most time sensitive and high-impact initiatives for the team. You will play an integral role in ensuring that our operations run smoothly and successfully. This job is perfect for detail-oriented, organized, and competent professionals with strong communication skills who can bring positive energy and proactive attitude.
- Represent the team by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, arranging business breakfasts/lunches/dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting requests
- Coordinate client facing meetings and events
- Work on assignments that are sensitive in nature and require complete confidentiality
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manage complex calendars with an understanding of business priorities
- Arrange travel and meetings expeditiously and accurately; gather and present information on travel times and alternatives in a clear, understandable format with all information needed to make a decision
- Coordinate the printing and distribution of sales materials
- Coordinate and execute internal and external communications efforts
- Support the administrative needs of the office
- Manage office mail
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous office administrative experience required
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and the strictest levels of confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, patient, and able to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Incredibly organized, with an outstanding ability to prioritize and multitask while remaining detail-oriented
- Positive attitude and a people person
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- A strong ownership mentality where you seek to fully own all projects
- Highly resourceful with a get it done attitude
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint