The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Campaign Program Lead
- Job Title
- Campaign Program Lead
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Wilmington, DE 19801
- Other Location
- Long Island City
Title: Campaign Program Lead
Job Description: Marketing professional responsible for managing the tactical execution and analytical requirements within the balance transfer marketing group. This individual will be part of a team of individuals whose primary responsible is to maximize revenue by capturing off our client’s revolving high rate balances.
The ideal candidate will have experience in card or financial services marketing and have experience working with a matrixed organization. Ideally suited to an individual who has experience with program management, analytics, business intelligence, and campaign execution. Successful candidates will be responsible for development of new campaigns, leveraging analytics to drive decisions, develop communication to socialize performance, and strong collaboration with execution channel partners (Creative Management, Production, Decision Management, RISK, Database Marketing, etc.).
• 3-7+ years of related marketing experience
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize, and drive results with a high sense of urgency
• Strong analytical skills and mindset, attention to detail, and ability to solve problems
• Proven strong communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Leadership competencies