The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Senior Analytic Solution Strategist
- Job Title
- Senior Analytic Solution Strategist
- Job ID
- Ellicott City, MD
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking Sr. Analytic Solution Strategists! If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
If you are ready to embrace the challenge and would like to join our team as one of our Analytics Solution Strategists, please keep reading!
We are currently seeking a Senior Analytic Solution Strategist who will work with business leaders to solve our clients’ business challenges and improve clients’ business results. We contribute our Business and Advanced Analytics subject matter expertise to the recommendations and solutions delivered to our clients. This role will identify and interpret analytic requirements to address opportunities and challenges for clients and will oversee analytics solution development to create business impact
We spend majority of our time on getting data into proper shape and performing analyses solve clients’ business problems. We evaluate different sources of data, discover patterns hidden within raw data, create insightful variables, and develop competing models with different machine learning algorithms. We validate and cross validate our recommendations to make sure our recommendations will perform well over time.
- Work with practice leaders and clients to understand clients’ business problem, industry context, data sources, potential risk and constraints
- Problem solve with practice leaders to translate the business program into a solvable Analytics problem, formulate different approaches, outline pros and cons for each approach
- Work with practice leaders to get client feedback, get alignment on approaches, deliverables, and overall timeline
- Develop a project plan including key milestones, timeline, and contingency plan
- Create analytical engines to drive customer growth through targeting, segmentation, offer optimization, customer profitability (LTV) and multi-channel campaign lever optimization (e.g., propensity modelling) and continuously enhancing analytical tools and processes
- Access and analyze data from client and external data vendors
- Conduct statistical data analysis, including exploratory data analysis, data mining, and document key insights and findings
- Create insightful and/or predictive summary variables from granular-level data
- Work with Predictive Modeling Teams and use outputs of predictive models and/or machine learning algorithms
- Document key insights, recommend actions client could take, and quantify business impact. Present results to business partners
- MBA or MS in Statistics, Math, Operation Research, Economics, Advanced Analytics, Computer Sciences, Engineering;
- Experience working for an Analytic Services or Management Consulting organization or providing internal consulting role
- Min 5-8 years of professional experience in Advanced Analytics; expert in data science and statistical techniques
- Strong knowledge of healthcare or retail industry
- Strong business understanding and problem-solving skills
- Ability to extract and work with large data sets
- Strong understanding predictive modeling and machine learning (ability to use model scores as inputs into complex analysis)
- Understanding and experience with SQL. Knowledge of SAS or R/Python, Tableau is preferred
- Healthcare and pharmacy claims data knowledge is preferred