Marketing Campaign Reporting / Data Visualization Consultant
- Job Title
- Marketing Campaign Reporting / Data Visualization Consultant
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
- Boston, MA
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking mid-level and senior level BI / Reporting Analysts to develop reports to measure effectiveness of multi-channel campaigns for our clients in the the pharmacy and retail verticals.
This is a Full-time, permanent position to our bench.
If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
- Participate in work-stream planning processes from inception including technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions
- Create strategic value within a multi-sourced data environment housed within Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server
- Integrate creative ideas and unique visual analytics approach within the guidelines of client requirements
- Design and develop data visualizations, complex reports and dashboards
- Assist and support QC and data validation tasks to ensure accuracy of data and functionality
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau
- Design and development of Tableau based themes and user interfaces for end users
- Facilitate detail oriented views using multiple data sources, measures, axes, and custom parameters
- Maintain integrity and interdependency of dashboard data and functionality
- 5+ Years Tableau Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility to ensure client delivery
- Able to travel when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or quantitative field. Masters degree is a plus
- 5+ years as a report developer with leading BI tools: Tableau experience, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc. to measure effectiveness of Multi-channel Campaigns
- Prior experience creating reports (design/configuration) in a business intelligence tool required
- Knowledge of supporting report data models, aggregation strategies and optimal tuning for performance
- Strong analytical abilities required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (e.g. interacting with clients, raising barriers/issues internally, etc)
- Experience with structured or un-structured data analysis and tools (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Hive, Pig, etc) is a plus
- Experience with retail campaign and loyalty data is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely a plus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.