Campaign Reporting Analyst (Tableau)
- Job Title
- Campaign Reporting Analyst (Tableau)
- Job ID
- Ellicott City, MD
- Other Location
- Chicago, IL
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking BI / Reporting Analysts to develop reports to measure effectiveness of multi-channel campaigns for our clients in the the pharmacy and retail verticals.
If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or quantitative field. Masters degree is a plus
- 3+ years as a report developer with leading BI tools: Tableau experience, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc. to measure effectiveness of Multi-channel Campaigns
- Prior experience creating reports (design/configuration) in a business intelligence tool required
- Knowledge of supporting report data models, aggregation strategies and optimal tuning for performance
- Strong analytical abilities required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (e.g. interacting with clients, raising barriers/issues internally, etc)
- Experience with structured or un-structured data analysis and tools (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Hive, Pig, etc) is a plus
- Experience with retail campaign and loyalty data is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely a plus