The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Sr Manager, Marketing Technology - Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Job Title
- Sr Manager, Marketing Technology - Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Job ID
- 6 months consultant then RTH and convert to permanent hire
- NY Metro Area, NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners is currently searching for a Director, Marketing Technology to help lead the Digital Experiences Team in the effective use of tactics such as Web, Mobile, Social Search, CRM, Content Marketing, Wearables and more. As a member of this team, the Director will be responsible for serving as our CRM platform owner, implementing new tools and capabilities to drive our consumer engagement efforts; defining and developing a platform roadmap to align with our strategic vision; and working with business units and key constituents to define requirements, business processes on leveraging data and technology to drive efficiency and efficacy of marketing.
- Creating and leading the tactical implementation of necessary platforms and execution in support of B2C, B2B, and B2B2C initiatives to drive preference for the client’s brand, products and services.
- Taking a global, enterprise-wide technology view to quickly analyze and assess needs to create scalable solutions that drive customer engagement execution across our organization.
- Managing relationships with several key vendors to deliver best in class capabilities focused on digital channels.
- Defining use cases and requirements to drive the AGILE development lifecycle, ensuring that all delivered functionality meets the need and aligns with our vision and strategy.
- Partnering with marketing and technology professionals to drive comprehensive solutions.
- Digital and/or Loyalty Marketing leadership experience; financial services experience preferred
- Broad digital marketing and technology experience with emphasis in managing large scale marketing platforms
- Familiar with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud (ex. Audience Manager, Analytics, etc.)
- Strong understanding of marketing, technology and user centric design principles
- Strong technology background and prowess is a must, including knowledge of technology best practices
- Deep familiarity and passion about digital marketing concepts, practices and programs.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Flexible. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and work under aggressive deadlines.