The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Relationship Manager, Data Science
- Job Title
- Relationship Manager, Data Science
- Job ID
- Ellicott City, MD
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Relationship Manager to contribute to C2G Partners next level of growth and expansion. If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid marketing and business development skills - and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
The Relationship Manager for the Data Science team is responsible for developing and deepening relationships with new and existing clients. You will be an integral part of our data science team, ensuring client satisfaction. The right candidate will not only have a proven track record in account management in service organization, he/she will also have a strong understanding of Marketing and Analytics.
- Relationship Management:
- Acts as a resource to clients and prospects on consulting and solutions needs.
- Remains engaged with clients and delivery team once project has commenced, ensuring smooth progression while actively looking for new ways to deepen the client relationship.
- Continuously keeps C2G Partners on the client’s radar screen.
- Business Development:
- Identifies client pain points and works with leadership to craft potential solutions.
- Partners closely with the Data Science team to successfully close deals; this includes writing proposals and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Updates CRM system to include all leads, opportunities, notes and activities in a timely manner.
- Solution Development:
- Partners with internal delivery teams for proposal development.
- If required, partners with C2G Talent Acquisition team to identify well-qualified candidates for new opportunities
- Updates internal systems and maintains documentation to be compliant.
- Works with C2G Operations Team to ensure accurate set up, invoicing, payment and adherence to client and compliance specific requirements
- Collaboration with Core Team:
- Ensures senior leadership is aware of all critical issues, obstacles and concerns.
- Uses effective communication, including proactively keeping others informed and appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts through verbally/written form.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the team to develop and implement sales plans and activities.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within the sales process and makes recommendations to senior leadership.
- Participates and contributes opinions and expert knowledge across all internal forums
- 2-8 years of proven client or account management experience in a service environment
- Experience in a marketing, media, or digital agency preferred
- Knowledge of the analytics/data science space; passionate about data and digital marketing optimization
- Proven leadership experience, ability to be customer driven, results driven, collaborative and flexible
- Creative, resourceful, well-organized, self-starter, solutions-oriented
- Able to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, executive-level presentation skills
- Solid in all MS Office Suite applications
- Ability to work well with teams
- Positive can-do attitude; Enthusiastic about problem-solving
- Networking and weekly travel to client locations required
- BA degree required
- Flexible location
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefit
- Relationship Management: