The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Consultant, Marketing Campaign - UNICA
- Job Title
- Consultant, Marketing Campaign - UNICA
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20049
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Consultant, Marketing Campaign - UNICA to join our bench consulting team. The consultant will support the Lead Consultant by ensuring that the campaigns built represent precisely what the member clients have requested. The Consultant will work within the department to understand business objectives and to quality control analytic solutions supporting the needs of internal clients.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
- Execute and deliver numerous marketing and event campaign files per week using Unica
- Quality control all marketing and event campaigns files via robust QC processes.Proactively modify/adjust QC processes as needed
- Work with client team to understand the business objectives of the campaign files being created
- Collaborate with Lead Marketing Campaign Analyst and the end client to understand marketing needs, and utilize those needs when performing quality control of the campaigns
- Support adhoc reporting using Tableau or similar tool.
- 1-3 years of experience building and delivering campaigns using Unica
- Unica experience is a must
- Extreme attention to detail is a must with passion for delivering how quality output
- Ability to learn client’s data environment and the idiosyncrasy’s typical associated with any data environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and develop strong partnerships with both internal and external client partners
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
This position can be remote with travel to Washington D.C., as needed.