The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Senior Campaign Optimization Lead
- Job Title
- Senior Campaign Optimization Lead
- Job ID
- Ellicott City, MD
- Other Location
- Chicago, IL
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking two Senior Campaign Optimization Analyst. If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
This is a Senior Campaign Strategy role in our Solutions Team. You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team in enhancing/optimizing existing omni-channel programs and developing new customer centric programs mapped against our client’s goals and objectives. Insights fueling program development will be data-driven from their CRM database as well as other sources. This individual will work with a major healthcare brand to develop over-arching omni-channel marketing plans (heavily skewed toward email and direct mail, but inclusive of other channels as well), making sure plans and tactics ladder up to CRM goals.
- Ability to create unbiased experimental test designs to optimize multichannel marketing strategies across multiple marketing levers simultaneously.
- Drive strategic optimization and implementation of broader omni-channel programs – evolving these programs through a roadmap, including: targeting and audience planning, defining the customer journey, developing a testing plan, loyalty integration, and personalization.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies that leverage customer insight, coupled with industry best practices to optimize customer value
- Lead development of strategic and tactical plans to reach specific CRM objectives including overall messaging lifecycle (heavily skewed toward direct mail and email).
- Partnering with analytics team to derive actionable insights and identify opportunities
- Understand the financial aspects of measuring and managing customer marketing investments, make recommendations to achieve client KPIs
- Staying current with email and digital trends, including new innovations with marketing clouds, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies. Ability to translate into new marketing ideas for clients.
- Understand the offline and digital marketing landscape and be able to speak to “best in class” deployment in Healthcare. Provide thought leadership to clients.
- Proven skills in creating and executing unbiased experimental test designs.
- Clear understanding of when to use statistical tests such as z-tests for proportions and t-tests.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years working with major clients with industry marketing experience, required and/or database marketing agency or consulting experience. Prior experience working with healthcare or retail clients is preferred but not required
- Extensive understanding of database marketing (omni-channel, offline and online execution) - experience in email, CRM and contact strategy, segmentation and analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including deck development.
- Deep analytical acumen and understanding of database marketing principles that drive ROI.
- Critical thinking skills and experience translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations – proficiency in PowerPoint is required.
- Hands-on skills using data to drive decisions – proficiency in Excel is required. Experience with SQL Teradata, Tableau, multi-channel campaign test design, experimental test design, campaign optimization, statistical significance testing.
- Strong relationship building and listening skills to understand clients visible and invisible needs, can recognize a situation needing a resolution
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and persuasion skills.