The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Lead Business Analyst/Program Manager
- Job Title
- Lead Business Analyst/Program Manager
- Job ID
- Ellicott City, MD
- Other Location
- Chicago, IL
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst/ Program Manager. . If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners (C2G) is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
The Lead Business Systems Analyst is the key liaison between business and technology teams for our high-profile client. This is a highly visible position focused on developing dashboarding solutions, as the Lead Business System Analyst elicits and drives requirements and initiatives at multiple levels of detail for a C2G client. The Lead Business Systems Analyst should have a strong attention to detail and is entrusted with accurately documenting requirements and acceptance criteria for a project.
- Interface with the multi-disciplinary teams (Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Database and Data Warehouse Developers, Project Managers) to support the solution delivery process
- Synthesize complex and contradictory information into concise, readable, unambiguous written requirements at multiple levels of detail
- Take primary ownership for written requirements specifications, from initial creation, through change management and solution delivery
- Drive the schedule, scope, and cost tradeoffs
- Assist with the delivery of the system into production by designing and supporting the formal client acceptance process, according to C2G and client’s defined standards
- Accurately document requirements and acceptance criteria
- Perform analysis of new data for inclusion in a marketing database, and ad-hoc analysis of data in the database to support the requirements process
- Oversee the Tableau developers and set their priorities
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 7+ years’ experience with writing detailed requirements specifications for IT solution delivery with a significant database component or database
- 7+ years’ experience as a business requirements analyst with full lifecycle software implementations (SDLC) involving large databases and reporting/dashboarding applications
- Experience with Marketing, especially: Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, Interactive Marketing
- Experience with test planning and use cases
- Skilled with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Teradata and Hadoop experience
- SQL experience to conduct basic data analysis
- Experience as an end-user with BI tools such as SAS, Business Objects, Cognos, etc.
- Willingness to travel when necessary-Can be up to 25-35%
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment and rapidly master complex data structures
- Exhibits intense curiosity, to dig beneath the superficial and identify facts