Talent Acquisition Partner, Data Science
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Partner, Data Science
- Job ID
- Other Location
- Ellicott City, MD
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking Data Science Talent Acquisition Partner to contribute to C2G Partners next level of growth and expansion. If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are motivated by results, solid marketing and business development skills - and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
The primary objective of the Talent Acquisition Partner supporting the Data Science team is to attract, engage, and place top analytics talent. This includes, statisticians, data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, reporting analysts, tableau developers, ETL developers, digital analysts, marketing analysts, CRM, campaign strategists, and others. You will be the Talent Subject Matter Expert for the group and should possess deep understanding about the analytics space and the clients they are supporting. You will lead the recruitment process from the time an opportunity is identified through candidate placement. You will deliver high quality candidates while guiding the Data Science and Analytics team and consultants through the recruitment process. Additionally, you will provide consultation on market intelligence, compensation, and industry changes; build a talent pool and craft a shortlist of consultants for future opportunities; qualify and recommend top talent for open positions; and establishing relationships with leadership, our core team, candidates, and the community at-large.
Is this you?
Are you passionate about helping an organization grow and exceeding client expectations? Are you a work-hard, play-hard person? We are looking for a talent professional who has:
- 5 - 8 years of experience in full lifecycle analytics/data science recruiting
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, or related discipline required
- Experience in sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of analytical positions on a national and multi-location level
- Aptitude to assimilate complex, and at times, disparate information from client and hiring manager discussions/emails into a clear picture of recruiting needs
- Experience mining online databases, social media sites, and constructing Boolean search strings
- Ability to handle multiple demands and sensitive and confidential information, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being adaptable and flexible
- Strong initiative and excellent judgment
- High comfort level with Microsoft Office
- Capacity to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and be successful working in white space
This position can be virtual but may require some travel to our Maryland and NY/NJ offices.