Vice President, Solution Leader, Data Science
- Job Title
- Vice President, Solution Leader, Data Science
- Job ID
- Ellicott City, MD
- Other Location
The Solution Leader is responsible for forming and driving successful (i.e. growing) client relationships for C2G Partners, within their Vertical industry sector(s). The candidate will own the key executive level relationships with the client. The Solution Leader is responsible for overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution (across various C2G Partners offerings) of the client(s) in a way that creates true value for the client’s business, while building profitable growth for C2G Partners. While ideally, many C2G Partners professionals may be involved at the client, the Solution Leader owns the client relationship – and is the common element/primary point of contact across the various offerings. The Solution Leader continually facilitates getting the right C2G Partners talent, skills and offerings to the decision makers at the client.
Growth – The SL is responsible for driving growth in their book of business via sustained and increasing levels of revenue; continually developing and driving account plans, processes and strategies that improve results for client’s business on a regular basis; work closely with the business development team to develop proposal/presentation content and strategy for new business pitches. The SL has experience in managing growth and evolution of relationships.
Solution Development – Ability to integrate analytics, data and technology to develop data driven solutions that create business impact for the client.
Account Plans - Develop and drive account plans, processes, and strategies that improve results for clients, while growing the account portfolio
Commercial management – oversee commercial aspects of the client relationship including contracts, pricing, profitability, revenue and profit forecasting
Engage Client – develop relationships and interact with senior level client contacts across all areas of the client’s business on a regular basis – delivering a continuous flow of business building ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback
Client Satisfaction – Responsible for ensuring high satisfaction with C2G Partners' offerings and employees - across the book of business for the client; effectively plan work, communicate changes, and troubleshoot problems, assuring that the client and company commitments are kept
Primary/Single Point of Contact – act as the primary point of contact for the client on all things C2G Partners related – and act as the primary point of contact for all C2G Partners activities and people within the client
On-Board New Client - Effectively “on-board” new client relationships
Account Team Leadership - Provide leadership and direction to client teams and business unit personnel, fully leveraging all direct and indirect resources and ensuring optimal levels of productivity, service, communications, & quality in a matrix environment for assigned clients.
Recruiting and Developing Talent - Proactively work to assure a highly engaged team staffed with top talent. Hires, retains, develops and engages top level talent that inspires the trust and confidence of our clients and in turn becomes the reason why clients want to work with us.
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent communicator and client relationship builder
- Proficient in all solutions and capabilities ACROSS the operating groups
- Excellent written communications & presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of digital media and technologies
- Ability to lead teams through both authority and influence with high energy
- Strong collaboration capabilities
- Minimum 10 - 15 years’ experience providing CRM and Analytics related services to clients
- At least 10 years’ experience working closely with Client Senior Executives
- A senior level executive with at least 5 years extensive experience managing growth and evolution of relationships with clients via new strategies and innovation
- Extensive experience driving CRM and analytics solutions
- Experience with leading complex multi-dimensional engagements that combine analytics, data management, consulting and large technology deployments
- Deep general business knowledge, expertise in the vertical market (viewed as a thought leader)and deal acumen
- Deep understanding of the client(s)’ industry & ability to close sales
- Experience shows that the SL would require minimal supervision to understand the business agenda and align strategy and tactics to create positive business outcomes
- Relevant undergraduate degree required with advanced degree preferred
- Strong confidence and C suite presence
- Charismatic, engaging personality
- Passion for forming and driving successful client relationships