The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Campaign Analyst
- Job ID
- Boston Area, MA
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking campaign analysts. If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit, technically savvy, driven by results - AND want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
This is a Senior Campaign Strategy role in our Solutions Team. You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team in defining and optimizing multichannel campaigns using combination of technical, analytical and strategic skills. Insights fueling program development will be data-driven from their Teradata databases as well as other sources. This individual will work with a major retail brand to develop over-arching omni-channel marketing plans making sure plans and tactics ladder up to business goals.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies that leverage customer insight, coupled with industry best practices to optimize customer value
- Ability to create test design to measure the key campaign dimensions using SQL data strategies and targeting
- Drive strategic optimization and implementation of omni-channel programs – evolving these programs - targeting and audience planning, defining the customer journey, developing a testing plan, loyalty integration, and personalization.
- Partnering with analytics team to derive actionable insights and identify opportunities
- Understand the financial performance metrics and measuring and managing customer marketing investments, make recommendations to achieve client KPIs
- Understand the offline and digital marketing landscape and be able to speak to “best in class” deployment in Healthcare. Provide thought leadership to clients.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years working with major clients with industry marketing experience. Prior experience working with healthcare or retail clients is preferred but not required
- Extensive understanding of database marketing (omni-channel, offline and online execution) – experience with email, CRM and contact strategy, segmentation and analytics required
- Experience using SQL to define, and measure programs required; experience with Teradata and Tableau preferred.
- Deep analytical acumen and understanding of database marketing principles that drive ROI.
- Strong relationship building and listening skills to understand clients needs, can recognize a situation needing a resolution