Business Analyst Marketing Campaign
- Job Title
- Business Analyst Marketing Campaign
- Job ID
- 12+ months (with possible extension)
- Irving, TX
- Other Location
C2G Partners is searching for a consultant to support our financial services clients marketing portal business team. The Marketing Portal Business Team within our Client's Digital Experience team is seeking a responsible consultant to assist in the ongoing management of onboarding end-users to the new Marketing Portal solution. The consultant will have the relationship skills to partner across the organization to deliver the best in class user experience for our clients marketers. The candidate will be primarily focused on working with client organizations across all lines of business to define and reengineer business processes to create user friendly workflows to ensure a strong change and control management process for marketing campaigns.
The Consultant will participate in daily & weekly project calls to document needs requests and requirements for the business leads. Working with business users, reviews, analyzes and evaluates user requirements and defines scope and objectives for new functionality, enhancement, or remediation of existing or new functionality to implement approved business strategies. Enlists other members of the development team when appropriate to resolve and clarify requirements issues. Works with IT team to insure all technical and functional requirements are thoroughly tested. Relies on experience, judgment, and management guidance to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- 3 - 5 years of business analysis experience – banking, web, mobile and/or financial institution is considered a plus
- BS in Business, Marketing, or Information Systems Management from an accredited university or college or equivalent work related experience
- Solid understanding of defining and documenting business rules
- Excellent requirement documenting skills
- Proficient Use Case identification and development
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people.
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written, communication and influencing skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for multiple large development projects at one time
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Proficient using collaboration tools and Microsoft office products, such as Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio and SharePoint
- Solutions oriented
- 3 - 5 years of business analysis experience.
- Marketing process experience/understanding is preferred
- Experience using Jira or RTC is a plus