Marketing Traffic Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Traffic Manager
- Job ID
- Irving, TX 75039
- Other Location
- Jacksonville, FL
Position Description & Objectives
The Marketing Traffic Manager will manage the end-to-end creative execution process for Digital/Direct Mail Program. The position will require strong creative and project management skills with a focus on development and QA of offers through multiple channels. The candidate will partner with various cross functional teams to ensure successful implementation of the marketing campaign from the initial creative strategy direction. This will include securing required approvals from Product and Legal teams, through to hand off of final creative execution design documents to our channel deployment teams, culminating in a final quality control audit before deployment.
• Manage end-to-end go-to-market creative execution process for Cards marketing campaigns
- Ensure communications matches the intended marketing strategy and business requirements
- Secure required approvals from Product and Legal teams, incorporating feedback, through to hand-off of final creative documents to channel deployment teams
- Ensure adherence to legal and compliance requirements
- Audit all communications for quality control before final deployment
• Design and implement dynamic creative execution processes
• Interact with multiple cross-functional teams and external vendors to implement marketing programs for our client’s cards customers
• Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
• Ability to manage and adapt to multiple technologies to implement marketing campaigns e.g. web based applications and automated workflow systems/applications to manage the review and approval process of marketing communications
• Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality
• Ensure quality execution of all campaigns with full understanding of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures
- Bachelor's Degree and 8-10 years of related experience in the field of creative management, either from the development or execution of creative.
- Knowledge of directing creative agencies for creative development work and an understanding of the creative agency process.
- Demonstrate understanding of data usage and how data can drive creative execution
- Knowledge and experience with working along multiple layers of creative reviews and approvals involved in executing credit card marketing programs.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of our client’s cards' current capabilities with respect to marketing creative execution. Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly as it pertains to tailoring one's message and style to best reach one's audience --- in both formal and informal settings and regardless of the audience (e.g. technical, creative, legal, internal and external auditors, senior managers and officers)
- Excellent influencing skills and a proven ability to build consensus across disparate subcultures and teams within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrates flexibility in approach to different types of business problems and a willingness to change course when necessary to avoid project setbacks
- Outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of related areas such as pricing, segmentation and targeting, marketing production, telesales, customer service, database marketing and operation desired.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to create and establish structure and process across cross-functional teams when ambiguous situations and new business needs arise.