The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Sales Engagement Program Manager
- Job Title
- Sales Engagement Program Manager
- Job ID
- 6-7 months with possible extension
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
C2G's financial services client is searching for a consultant to manage new creative development projects, working with Agency to develop new concepts, socialize with key partners, and deliver final assets to production teams. This is a long term consulting project, onsite in Long Island City.
- Socialize creative strategy with Legal and internal Partners to ensure marketing collateral meets legal, compliance and branding requirements
- Implement campaign creative strategy across channels (primarily email, direct mail, online). Define collateral and template requirements, offer details, and copy to ensure marketing offer is communicated clearly, accurately and effectively
- Audit documentation for collateral implementation to ensure offers and legal copy are correct and reflect the intended strategy
- Apply best practices and make recommendations to drive improvements in collateral effectiveness to deliver better results
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Financial services industry and/or creative agency experience required.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
- Ability to effectively operate in a highly matrixed, complex organization.
- Excellent oral and written ability to communicate cross-functionally, both horizontally and vertically within the organization.
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite.
- Creative and design background, agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Superior problem solving skills.