The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Junior Growth Marketing Analyst
- Job Title
- Junior Growth Marketing Analyst
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10011
- Other Location
Our client is looking for an experienced marketing analyst who has expertise in one or several niches and isn’t afraid to explore new areas. The ideal candidate can pick out the most important ‘signals’ from a mass of information, and convey complex insights with clarity to decision-makers. They are open-minded to information that contradicts their biases, and also have a strong grasp of which projects/opportunities have the greatest effort to reward ratio.
This role will also partner with the data science and FP&A teams in reconciling front-end results with backend insights.
What you’ll do with us:
- Maintaining performance reporting, cost tracking, and consulting on ad trafficking
- Scoping data needs with our internal data science team as well as external agencies/vendors
- Performing QA on datasets as needed
- Designing experiments (creative, audience, geography, etc.) and defining measurement plans
- Developing audience segmentation using 3rd party datasets
- Preparing deep-dive insights accompanied by strategic & tactical optimization recommendations
- Developing Excel-based models for forecasting and planning
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years in an agency or in-house marketing analytics role. We will review highly skilled candidates from other fields if suitable.
- Intermediate to advanced-level experience in:
- Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform
- Adservers and multi-touch attribution tools
- Biddable media platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Adwords, or various DSPs
- DMPs or similar audience management tools
- Experience setting up and distilling insights from lift testing (Creative A/B, brand/sales lift studies)
- Familiarity with correlation analysis, t-testing, and regression-based forecasting (school experience is ok)
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of social metrics and audience development
- Prior experience in ecommerce or subscription-based businesses
- Project management experience via JIRA, Asana, etc.