Option 1: Create a New Profile
Director, Strategic Solutions Management
- Job Title
- Director, Strategic Solutions Management
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
C2G Partners is recognized as award-winning marketing and analytics consulting firm and has provided solutions to some of the world’s best known and most respected Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in 6 out of last 7 years.
We are currently seeking a Director, Strategic Solutions who will work with business leaders to solve our clients’ business challenges and improve clients’ business results. We contribute our Marketing Strategy and Advanced Analytics subject matter expertise to the recommendations and solutions delivered to our clients. This role identifies and diagnose strategic business opportunities, define client solutions in partnership with C2G team members and manage the delivery with clients.
The Strategic Solutions Director plays a key role in defining and in managing the delivering of data-driven marketing and analytic solutions to clients. They have a mix of strategic marketing, client management and analytics expertise that they apply to ensure that our solutions achieve strategic business and analytic objectives, are conveyed effectively to stakeholders and meet overall goals for the project.
- Engage, through a consultative approach, with senior executives at the client to understand business challenges and to translate the challenges into a solvable marketing/analytic programs and support formulation of different approaches, pros and cons for each approach
- Own strategic deliverables for projects including project objectives, program roadmaps, customer/audience objectives, communications and media plans, briefs and presentations as required.
- Work with practice leaders and clients devise approach to apply data and models to marketing challenges and opportunities – and to gain alignment on deliverables, and overall timeline
- Develop omni-channel marketing solutions integrating data, analytics and technology to address client’s business challenges and generate business impact
- Develop a project roadmap including key milestones, timeline, and contingency plan
- Work with C2G teams to drive solution execution and continuously enhancing marketing and analytics tools and processes
- Document key insights recommend actions client could take and quantify business impact. Present results to business partners.
- MBA or equivalent experience; coursework and/or experience in Marketing/Business Strategy, Analytics or Engineering preferred
- Experience working for a Marketing Services or Management Consulting organization;
- Min 6-8 years of professional experience in data-driven marketing solution or analytics strategy and delivery; experience with digital and direct marketing approaches, processes and data sets preferred
- Strong knowledge of marketing process and typical tools and deliverables; understanding of the role of data models, channels, offers and message on marketing impact
- Strong undertanding of digital media and technology landscape
- Strong business understanding and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess and summarize concepts from large information sets
- Understanding of data modeling, predictive modeling and machine learning (ability to apply to business challenges and marketing methods)