Option 1: Create a New Profile
VP/Director, Strategic Solutions
- Job Title
- VP/Director, Strategic Solutions
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
BLEND360 is a multi-award winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. We aspire to have the best people, period! We have created a special culture where the brightest people come to work with the best clients, hone their craft, learn new skills and methodologies, and also have the flexibility to live their best lives in every way possible... and most of all, be part of the ever-growing, diverse family that is BLEND360.
We are currently seeking a VP or Director, Strategic Solutions who will work with business leaders to solve our clients’ business challenges and improve clients’ business results. We contribute our Marketing Strategy and Advanced Analytics subject matter expertise to the recommendations and solutions delivered to our clients. This role identifies and diagnose strategic business opportunities, develops strategic roadmaps and business plans and helps to define client solutions in partnership with B360 team members. They also manage the delivery with clients and oversee supporting staff.
The Strategic Solutions VP or Director plays a key role in defining and in managing the delivering of data-driven marketing and analytic solutions to clients. They have a mix of strategic marketing, client management and analytics expertise that they apply to ensure that our solutions achieve strategic business and analytic objectives, are conveyed effectively to stakeholders and meet overall goals for the project.
- Engage, through a consultative approach, with senior directors at the client to understand business challenges and to translate the challenges into a solvable digital and direct marketing/analytic programs and support formulation of different approaches, pros and cons for each approach
- Own strategic deliverables for projects including project objectives, strategic roadmaps, customer/audience objectives, opportunity analysis, customer experience models, business plans and recommended marketing and analytic capabilities. Often strategy projects result in ongoing business for our analytics and martech teams as well.
- Work with practice leaders and clients devise approach to apply data and models to marketing challenges and opportunities – and to gain alignment on deliverables, and overall timeline
- Develops project roadmaps including key milestones, timeline, and contingency plan
- Work with B360 teams to drive solution execution and continuously enhancing marketing and analytics tools and processes
- Document key insights recommend actions client could take and quantify business impact. Present results to business partners.
- Manages team to deliver on results. The VP level role will have both business and financial objectives – this is not, however a sales or direct sales support role.
- MBA or equivalent experience; coursework and/or experience in Digital and Direct Marketing/Business Strategy, Analytics or Engineering preferred
- Experience working for a Digital and Direct Marketing Services or Management Consulting organization;
- Min 6-8 years of professional experience in data-driven, digital and direct marketing solution or analytics strategy and delivery; experience customer experience development/modeling preferred
- Strong knowledge of marketing process and typical tools and deliverables; understanding of the role of data models, addressable media, channels, offers and message on marketing impact
- Strong business understanding and problem-solving skills; client/team facilitation skills preferred
- Ability to assess and summarize concepts from large information sets
- Understanding of data modeling, predictive modeling and machine learning (ability to apply to business challenges and marketing methods)