Digital Strategy and Implementation
- Job Title
- Digital Strategy and Implementation
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
This consultant will participate in strategy and implementation assignments within the company. This consultant will need to quickly understand the business challenge and develop strategic solutions to problems, communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels across the organization, and drive the implementation of these solutions (including writing features, user stories, etc.).
The consultant is expected to drive his/her specific projects by acting as the point of contact for colleagues, providing thought-leadership, recommending solutions and effectively communicating with/influencing key stakeholders, and driving business outcomes. He/she will need to be able to:
- Drive all aspects of end-to-end project execution to meet and exceed business expectations, including defining project scope, structuring project work, leading teams in testing hypotheses, conducting research and analysis, and developing recommendations for improvement based on demonstrated thought leadership.
- Facilitate strategic discussions on trends, competitive insights, and business needs, translating insights into strategic recommendations.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders across Enterprise Platforms to leverage best practices and evaluate potential new opportunities and enhancements, and share learnings across markets and Business Units.
- Establish a robust product strategy using inputs from market research as well as analysis from internal stakeholders such as marketing, compliance, architecture etc.
- Deep engagement and consultation with various business teams to understand current and future needs.
- Full participation in and support of agile practices and ceremonies to reinforce the agile transformation of the delivery team
- Communicate and build consensus across multiple teams in creating solutions to business needs.
- 8+ years’ experience in consulting and/or product development
- Hands on experience in software product development and knowledge of how to implement solutions with technology
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to consult with various stakeholders and drive to optimal requirements
- Problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred.