The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Governance Process Manager
- Job Title
- Governance Process Manager
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
The Agile Governance Process Manager will support the streamlining of internal controls and governance processes.
- Manage the Digital Agile Governance approval process, support the business teams execute governance activities.
- Responsible for actively monitoring milestones, risk/issue identification and mitigation
- Support executing major digital agile governance initiatives that will improve speed to market, clarity and approvals paper trail.
- Evaluate existing processes; compare variances; identify pain points; propose improvements and solutions
- Produce quality project status dashboards and executive reporting for Senior Management
- Maintain communications on project status and effectively manage engagement between stakeholders
Qualifications and skills:
- BA/BS in any educational field with more than 3 years as a Project Manager and a minimum of 7 years of total work experience
- Experience in Consumer Bank preferred
- PMP Certification optional
- Experience in managing projects with different levels of complexity
- Process / Reengineering skills are desired (e.g. lean / six sigma / productivity), with strong execution mindset
- Deep understanding of internal control processes inside of a large institution is very useful (e.g. risk/control mechanisms, third party management)
- Experience in full life cycle development of applications.
- Strong working knowledge on several project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) preferred
- Should be able to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Experience using MS Project, MS Visio, Excel, MS PowerPoint, MA Office, SharePoint, Quality Center etc. is needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with both business and technical people is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quick learner