Marketing Consultant, Voice & Chat
- Job Title
- Marketing Consultant, Voice & Chat
- Job ID
- nyc, NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners is searching for a Customer Marketing Consultant, Voice & Chat for our financial services client. The consultant will deliver cutting edge marketing capabilities in the voice and chat channels to optimize the performance of the customer contact teams. This position is onsite in NYC.
In this role presents you will shape marketing strategies and capabilities that directly touch customers and enable the delivery of differentiated offerings. This Senior Manager will lead the ideation and development of new capabilities to increase personalization, improve targeting, and enhance customer experience. The consultant will work across the entire spectrum of customer acquisition to drive engagement, analyze performance and design action plans to optimize results. Finally, this individual will be the point of contact for channel innovation, including next gen customer treatments and capabilities. The ideal candidate has deep financial services experience and is a highly analytical, creative, and strategic thinker with proven experience delivering results and influencing diverse stakeholders.
- Own end to end strategy and execution for customer acquisition in voice and chat, including roadmap development, offer expansion/prioritization, and performance analysis.
- Define capabilities across channels to enable best-in-class, personalized customer marketing.
- Lead marketing initiatives, including language development, targeting and segmentation, and introduction of new capabilities.
- Develop and execute strategy and materials to educate and engage customer contact teams on offers.
- Analyze & communicate channel results and translate insights into thoughtful recommendations to optimize performance.
- Be the point of contact for innovation opportunities across channels, including next-gen treatments, channel expansion, and new capabilities.
- Define test and learn curriculum across phone and chat channels.
- Manage external partners focused on analysis and synthesis of best practices in telemarketing.
- Financial services experience is a must
- 8+ years of marketing experience; digital and/or telemarketing experience preferred
- Energetic self-starter with superior relationship management skills
- Excellent program management and organizational skills, including juggling multiple priorities, superb attention to detail, meeting tight timelines, and operating effectively under changing conditions
- Clear and articulate communicator, with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences and effectively inspire diverse groups
- Robust analytical skills, with a knack for identifying relevant trends and translating data into actionable insights
- Creative thinker with proven ability to develop new solutions and drive them to implementation & optimization
- Experience managing direct reports.