The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Global Marketing And Communications Lead
- Job Title
- Global Marketing And Communications Lead
- Job ID
- Greater New York Area, NY
- Other Location
The goal of the Digital Payments organization is to create, build and deploy digital payment products and services across multiple channels and verticals around the world, driving our client’s growth.
The Engage team is part of the Market Solution and Deployment team, within the Digital Payment organization, and has an objective to scale the deployment, adoption and usage of these digital services by leveraging the sales and deployment capabilities our digital partner community.
As the world of payment evolves, the proliferations of new technologies, new entrants, new business models, new regulation pushes the banks and merchants to bring new innovative products and services more quickly and regularly to market. These same customers are however facing resources, knowledge and capacity constraints to deliver on these expectations. On the other side, the new tech companies are looking for market reference and credibility, and new ways to scale and better promote their new innovative services to markets.
Our client’s Global Engage program has been created to connect our traditional customers (banks, merchants) to the digital partners’ community. Engage is a global platform that register the digital partner capabilities on a directory that is then shared and promoted on a web site and regional forums to the customers. The program has been launched one year ago, it already covers 5 products, has more than 100 partner registered and has already organized global and regional forums in the region. The program is now expanding its scope to new products and partner types, and has the ambition to be more visible both internally and externally.
We are looking for a consultant that could fulfill the following role : Global Marketing and Communication Lead, for the Engage program, who will be responsible for defining and delivering the partner value proposition, marketing and communication strategy for the Engage program. The consultant will report into the Global Engage Program lead and will have a global role.
- Are you motivated to be a part of global team and work closely with the global and regional product and IMK/NAM teams?
- Do you work easily in an innovative and fast evolving technological environment?
- Do you have a strategic thinking and are you able to translate your view into a pragmatic concrete set of action plans?
- Do you have customer oriented mindset and are you able to articulate properly a set of value propositions for different type of stakeholders?
- Are you a good communicator and do you have experience in marketing?
- Be the owner of defining the strategy for building the partner’s value proposition packages, marketing and communication plan for the different types of partner being part of the Engage program.
- Create and deliver a partner segmentation: identify the different type of partners, their relative importance for achieving our scaling objectives as well as their needs and expectations.
- Create and deliver a set of partner value propositions for each partner segment identified. This will include organizing trainings (on site and webinar), access to documentation and specification, access to support and any other relevant services. A pricing structure will also have to be defined. Collaboration with the different internal MA team will be required : academy, product owners, O&T (MC Connect)
- Create and deliver all the necessary marketing material and support, according to the FSM process (Foundation Sales Material).Collaborate with the global and regional marketing teams to deliver sales sheet for all stakeholders, FAQ, white papers and case studies. Organize internal training and information sessions.
- Create and deliver a holistic communication plan for the Engage program. This should cover any type of relevant communication channels, and should address both internal and external audiences. Close collaboration and partnership with the global and regional communication teams will be required. The plan should include any relevant communication channel that may be relevant to promote the engage program to the target audiences, whether customers (banks, merchants) or partners (digital vendors,…). Participation to conferences, creation of relevant PR, white papers, forums, should be part of the plan.
- Create, organize and drive the different Engage specific forums, and this in the different regions of the organization. This includes defining the calendar of events defining and agreeing the agenda with the regions, define the budget required, engage with the MA stakeholders to fill the content, organize the venue and invitation, organize the communication and promotion, and gather feedback post forums.
All About You
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, in particular to present novel concepts to senior managers
- Outstanding ability to work collaboratively and deliver results in a highly cross-functional environment
- Outstanding organizational skills, be able to work on different complex initiatives at the same time. High sense of rigor and be systematic in the delivery of the objectives set and plan deifned.
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously; “can do” attitude; strong customer and results orientation
- Experience is communication, marketing and/or product management.
- Eager to work in a fast-pace evolving environment
- Ability to travel (10%-20%) and to work in an international environment.
- Fluency in English; additional European languages are a plus
- Bachelor's degree