Vendor Project Manager
- Job Title
- Vendor Project Manager
- Job ID
- 12 Months
- New York , NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners is seeking an experienced project manager and data analyst with vendor and/or partner management experience in a financial services/credit card provider environment. The successful candidate will support commercial card portfolio marketing activities , files transfer and partner management activities. Role may include onboarding new suppliers and oversee supplier enablement activities. This role is full time for 12 months with a possible renewal.
- Ensure accuracy and quality control review of supplier files and data as well as return file analysis
- Manage and coordinate supplier enablement and enrollment. This includes data file transfer as well as following onboarding processes.
- Support of vendor onboarding and management activities
- Support related ad hoc projects from the client
- Provide review of commercial card portfolio supplier insights, identify trends and opportunities. This may be quality, process or product related insights.
- Ideal candidate must have working knowledge of commercial cards and the activities provided by third party supplier enablement providers
- Experience in credit card marketing, partner/vendor management
- High attention to detail and exceptionally strong project management skills
- Data comfort and technical acumen. While this isn’t a data analysis job, logical analytic thinking with strong excel is necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively and deliver results in a highly cross-functional environment
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Eager to work in a fast-pace evolving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree