- Job Title
- Product Owner
- Job ID
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Other Location
C2G Partners is currently searching for a Product Owner for a six-month consulting project with our financial services client (potential to extend or become permanent). This team is responsible for the development and deployment of the Customer Applications Platform features. The successful individual ensures that his/her Product meets the evolving needs of the enterprise through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment. Requires strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills. Requires strong multi-business unit stakeholder management. Must work well in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures.
- Work with product manager on the product functional design and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
- Prioritize engineering work and balance the requirements of customers and stakeholders;
- Enable analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage;
- Help your product manager think through products by making difficult tradeoffs and removing roadblocks;
- Define and execute the deployment plan, working to ensure that marketing and sales have what they need to be successful
- Lead and/or write stories for scrum teams;
- Agile mindset and transformation champion;
- Work directly with scrum teams and manage day-to-day priorities, escalations, etc.
- Experience planning 1 - 3 sprints ahead