Service Delivery Manager - Telecom
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Manager - Telecom
- Job ID
- Plano, TX 75075
- Other Location
The Service Delivery Manager is a telecommunications expert in network service delivery. The candidate for this role will be part of a team focusing on delivering network services to clients on time and within budget, from order entry through implementation, testing and first bill. The ideal candidate will be familiar with telecom products and services, including ADI/MIS, Switched Ethernet, Broadband, and AVPN.
The Service Delivery Manager will be on-site in Plano, TX. The best candidate will understand the telecom company’s services, technologies, and delivery processes.
- Project management (certification not required).
- Prior post sale telecom experience in ordering and provisioning wireline/mobility services – Familiarity with networking services such as ADI/MIS, Switched Ethernet, Broadband, AVPN
- Strong ability to interact with customers
- Ability to project manage mid to large implementations
- Able to escalate and work through milestone jeopardies
- Familiarity with telecom post sale processes
- Solid written and verbal communications skills