The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Junior Marketing Consultant, Excel Specialist
- Job Title
- Junior Marketing Consultant, Excel Specialist
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
C2G Partners is looking for a Junior Marketing Consultant with exceptional Excel skills to join our team of consultants at one of our well known clients just minutes away from midtown Manhattan.
The consultant will be responsible for ensuring the team for is in compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures. This position evaluates the risk and control environment by ensuring appropriate controls are in place. Individual will be responsible for coordinating monitoring activities, managing issues, coordinate audits and examinations by internal and external reviewers by supporting activities and obtaining requested deliverables. This position will work with the business and other stakeholders to identify improvements of more complex processes to enhance the customer experience. This role will also complete projects, assignments and other activities as directed.
- Ensures monitoring activities are well documented, can be replicated, and results are clearly communicated.
- Supports issues management processes
- Responsible for preparing and validating deliverables supporting various reviews.
- Partners with other lines of business to ensure consistency and to leverage best practices.
- Minimum of 3 of work experience in either Marketing, Business Analyst, Analyst, Digital Banking, Risk Management, or similar functions
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
- Requires broad business knowledge serving as subject matter expert for processes and accuracy of risk and control documentation.
- Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly
- Detail-oriented with a logical and methodological approach to problem solving
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Ability to conduct high quality research
- High degree of attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to support/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, and time management skills
- Superior execution skills with a focus on clear, realistic action steps and timeliness
- Flexible and easily adapts to change
- Successful experience in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative. Well versed in developing new ideas and improving current processes
- Ability to present a case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view