Option 1: Create a New Profile
Digital Program Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Program Manager
- Job ID
- 12 months +
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
A C2G client has a need for an experienced Digital Program Manager to support the launch of new strategic and complex digital initiatives from early agreement and planning phases through to post launch. The consultant will act as the Program Manager and oversee key workstreams across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Orchestrate and drive the successful and timely completion of initiatives to ensure on-time launch
- Build strong relationships with program stakeholders, both internal and external
- Manage capacity and initiative alignment cooperatively across the team
- Communicate to all stakeholders (including Senior Management and external partners) with clear and timely messaging
- Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional macro level topics with key stakeholders (often including Senior Management and external partner)
- Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead program work on a global large-scale level.
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects and programs that include Marketing, Technology, and third-party vendors and partners.
- Actively and enthusiastically engaged in the work – strategic thinker, eager to learn, step up to challenges, and own the projects end to end.
- Experience working in a large, matrixed, cross-functional team environment, and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA strongly preferred
- Credit Card/Financial services experience not necessary, but would be a plus.
- Agency/Account level background a plus
12 months, with possible extension.
Long Island City, NY