Option 1: Create a New Profile
Project Controls Coordinator
- Job Title
- Project Controls Coordinator
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners is seeking a Project Controls Coordinator Consultant to work with one of our well know financial services clients in NYC. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your skill set and gain exposure at a large company while learning about Marketing Controls. The assignment is full time (40 hours a week) for at least 12 months with the possibility to extend after that.
The Project Controls Coordinator Consultant will work across the Marketing organization to gather requirements and documentation then Complete a review of the documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness. Then present executive summary to the Head of Customer Engagement Marketing for approval and submission into the SharePoint Site.
Candidates who have the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- Outstanding relationship management skills with the ability to successfully liaise between various teams
- Experience supporting compliance, controls and or risk teams
- Attention to detail when reviewing documentation for completeness and accuracy
Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous or current experience working for financial services companies is a plus!
• Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers
• Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
• Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
• Accustom to working on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)