The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Business Management Lead
- Job Title
- Business Management Lead
- Job ID
- Irving, TX
- Other Location
C2G Partners is looking for a Business Management Lead Consultant for one of our well known financial services clients in Irving Texas. This exciting opportunity is full time (40 hours a week) for 12 months with the possibly to extend after that. This role is part of the Omni-channel Acquisitions team within our client’s organization and is focused on project management for campaign development and complex change management. The candidate will be required to partner with internal business teams and vendors to centralize end to end project management, prioritize and align activities against business objectives and drive the roadmap for implementation. The Information management team has the strategic responsibility for managing credit card products, consumer bank marketing and deployment lifecycle; including budgeting, project coordination, and planning for future needs.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Develop, maintain and oversee complex project timelines for internal partners and vendors
- Be self-driven, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Conduct research interviews and gather information to centralize the project objective through charters, project timelines and use case development bringing together the details with the big picture
- Build strong meeting agendas, lead large meetings and workshops to drive project timelines forward, and manage meeting follow ups
- Confidence in socializing ideas and needs through all levels of the organization
- Keep senior management updated on the initiative status and be able to understand and communicate technical details in business language and vice versa
- Maintains a close working relationship across various functional areas – Marketing & Internet, Scoring, Credit Policy and Decision Management – in ensuring timely response to business needs and requests.
- Understand end to end campaign life cycle for email, mail and digital campaigns
Specifications / Qualifications Knowledge/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with non-technical Project/Business management or Chief of Staff type roles within a marketing/marketing operations organization
- 3-5 years of direct, relevant experience in non-technical project management role, preferably in financial services
- Strong power point skills
- Experience with capacity planning/prioritization strategies
- Experience in chief of staff type role
- Experience with direct and digital marketing campaign lifecycle
- Expertise with project management tools
- Experience in working with geographically remote teams
- Be a self starter and a quick learner
- Teamwork/Leadership: o Strong prioritization skills; o Willingness to share knowledge and collaborate with team members to achieve project goals o Motivates and empowers others to reach organizational goals o Ability to partner with internal business teams, technology teams, external vendors to develop new customer centric marketing solutions
- Communication Skills: o Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both with technical and business constituents o Strong consultative and problem solving skills o Ability to present technical/analytical information to non-technical audiences
- Influencing Others: o Proven ability to work cross-functionally within an organization to accomplish objectives o Ability to use appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to gain acceptance of ideas and action plans
- Project Management: o Ability to work independently, with strong follow-through, capable of owning and managing projects from end-to-end; o Ability to facilitate meetings, keeping participants focused on the agenda