Option 1: Create a New Profile
Client Partner/Business Development
- Job Title
- Client Partner/Business Development
- Job ID
- Newark, NJ 07103
- Other Location
- Virtual in NY or NJ area
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Client Partner/Business Development to contribute to C2G Partners next level of growth and expansion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid marketing and business development skills - and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Client Partner will generate new business through the development of corporate client relationships, acquisition of new accounts, and the strategic growth of existing accounts to uncover new marketing consulting opportunities. You will be an integral part of our business development team – which includes identifying the best potential clients in need of C2G’s services and building meaningful relationships through a consultative sales process. You will not only have experience with large corporate B2B sales, but also a strong understanding of Marketing and Consulting Services.
In addition to sales, you will act as an account manager and primary point of contact for C2G clients. You will ensure satisfaction, determine optimal marketing solutions for clients, and partner with C2G Talent Acquisition to identify, deploy and retain top consultants.
We are looking for a candidate with creative prospecting strategies and experience engaging with senior marketing leaders in both B2B and B2C organizations that are heavily invested in marketing. If you have experience selling staffing industry services - we consider that a big plus!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 clients to identify opportunities to deliver top talent and marketing solutions. You’ll generate revenue from an existing book of business and new accounts by cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial relationships, establishing yourself as the subject matter expert on marketing talent, and becoming an indispensable resource so that you’re top of mind when our clients have marketing needs.
- Achieve aggressive sales goals by successfully pitching C2G’s services and capabilities, from getting in the door, through follow up, to the close, and ongoing management of the account.
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ needs in order to develop the best possible solutions, which could include deliverables-based or onsite consultant delivery.
- Remain engaged with clients and the delivery team once a project has commenced, ensuring smooth progression while actively looking for new ways to expand the client relationship.
- Continuously keep C2G on the client’s radar screen with ongoing, value-added communication strategies.
- Partner with C2G’s Talent Acquisition team to identify well-qualified candidates for consulting opportunities.
What you’ll get:
- A flexible environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A leadership team invested in your success
- To be part of a of smart, passionate group of people who are committed to growth
- To work with an impressive list of clients who value C2G’s capabilities
Who you are:
You are a marketing professional with experience selling services (versus products) in a B2B environment with an active professional network of marketing/product management contacts within financial services companies. You always seek out the best thinking, possess a strong will to win and get it done mentality, and you regularly push the status quo. People are drawn to your enthusiasm and are energized by your passion for helping others grow. You are self-motivated, accustomed to working remotely but love regular face time with clients, and live in the NY/NJ area.
What you have:
- The ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- The ability to assess, formulate and deliver data driven marketing solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Executive-level presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience selling or promoting staffing services to large financial services clients is a plus!