Option 1: Create a New Profile
Marketing Campaign Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Job ID
- Wilmington, DE
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s products. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid marketing campaign management skills - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for traffic management and ensure Product Engagement Marketing campaigns are execute flawlessly and compliant with our client’s procedures and control guidelines, creating, recording and managing support documentation and business requirements.
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Full time (40 Hours a week) on site at our client’s office in Wilmington
- Duration: 12 months with the possibility to extend longer
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our financial services client to manage the execution of various marketing campaigns. You will collaborate with cross functional partners to develop business requirements that accurately reflect product engagement marketing strategy, assist in developing customer contact strategies and testing opportunities and play an integral role in reinforcing the controls environment.
- Ensure that there is an ongoing collaboration with Decision Management, Risk, and other cross-functional partners to develop business requirement documentation that accurately reflects Product Engagement Marketing strategy
- You will have a direct impact on packaging all targeting criteria, offers and customer communication strategies into documentation that clearly communicates the intent of the program in a manner that can be executed upon by multiple teams
- Work with cross-functional teams from technology, marketing, risk management to deliver increased opportunities.
- Work with Control and other Governing teams to align on required steps to execute campaigns on a regular basis.
- Audit key steps of campaign processes to ensure flawless execution
- Lead Issue Management, remediation, recording and follow-ups for the Product Engagement Marketing team
- Lead and develop process docs to clarify pain points and to promote awareness around control, compliance and other governance bodies support
- Provide Feedback on Process improvements
- Manage control requests for Product Engagement Marketing Initiatives
What you’ll get:
- A fast pace high energy environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts in marketing product campaign execution
- Valuable experience running campaign execution for a highly visible Financial services company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a marketing professional with experience in executing marketing campaigns for financial services with a solid understanding of controls, audits and compliance and a desire to showcase your strengths and expertise.
What you have:
- Previous or current experience working for financial services companies
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience executing marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
- Accustom to working on multiple projects or campaigns simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware