Option 1: Create a New Profile
Junior Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Junior Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Wilmington , DE
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Business Analyst to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s Marketing team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, have outstanding business analyst experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
As a Business Analyst we are looking to you to bring your skills to assist our clients dynamic team working closely with their marketing organization. You will facilitate onboarding new users to workflow management tools, gather requirements, update user manuals, documentations and flawlessly coordinate cross functionally. This position requires a strong business process background, excellent client and project management skills, and superior analytic and communication abilities.
- Location: Wilmington, DE
- Full time (40 Hours a week) on site at our client’s offices
- Duration: 12 months with the possibility to extend longer
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our financial services client and their business analyst team to support their marketing organization. You will be responsible for collaborating with various marketing groups, assisting in onboarding new users to workflow management tools.
- Work with senior managers and key business stakeholders from various functional areas to understand and document current business processes and issues in order to define /recommend appropriate process solutions for onboarding the teams to the workflow management tool.
- Create detailed user manual for the new workflow management tool
- Use process flow diagrams, screen mock-ups and other visual documentation techniques to enhance the value of business requirements documentation for the benefit of business users as well as the technical teams.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure completeness and accuracy of the business requirements.
- Create and execute detailed UAT plans to ensure alignment with the business requirements.
- Work closely with the development team to brainstorm and identify additional features and functionality in the application as needed.
- Identify opportunities for process and control improvement and efficiency gains.
What you’ll get:
- A fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts in Business Analytics
- Valuable experience for a highly visible Financial services company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a talented business analyst who has experience working for a financial services company supporting various teams and or organizations. You understand business controls in a highly regulated industry and ideally have some exposure or experience working with marketing groups with at least 3 years of experience as a business analyst.
What you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Technology or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as a business or functional analyst on large projects in the financial services domain
- Experience with a consulting company, or in an internal consulting position preferred.
- Solid understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle and PMO methodologies.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of MS SharePoint 2010 preferred.
- Direct experience with Business Process Management products is a plus.
- Previous or current experience working for financial services companies
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
- Accustom to working on multiple projects or campaigns simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player
- Location: Wilmington, DE