Option 1: Create a New Profile
Talent Management Partner
- Job Title
- Talent Management Partner
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Talent Management Partner to contribute to C2G Partners next level of growth and expansion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, possess solid business development and talent management skills, and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The objective of this newly created Talent Management Partner role is to ensure our best consultants are continuously engaged on projects and our clients have access to a pipeline of proven talent. You will collaborate with both the Client Engagement Partners and the Talent Acquisition Partners to match the right talent with the right opportunities. Additionally, you will proactively identify projects outside of our existing funnel and coach consultants on professional development and positioning to secure new business for growth.
Duration: Fulltime Position
Remote Options: Primarily virtual, must be able to meet in person with our consultants in the New York area as needed
Benefits: We offer benefits to our employees, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our consultants, Talent Acquisition Partners, and Client Engagement Partners to identify opportunities for our top talent. You’ll partner with leadership to develop the Talent Management program and then execute the plan. You’ll generate new revenue for the business by identifying and closing consulting opportunities with new and existing clients. Most importantly, you’ll manage the professional development and project readiness of our consultants, becoming an indispensable resource to our talent community.
- Partner with the client engagement team to identify new opportunities and proactively pitch our qualified consultants.
- Understand demand across all lines of business and monitor project end dates for our existing consultants to pair with our funnel of opportunities.
- Ensure understanding of client needs and organization culture to assess consultant fit and make recommendations.
- Coach consultants in project transition process, including resume targeting, interviewing skills, and obtaining client recommendations.
- Identify market trends, forecast client needs, and ensure our best consultants have the requisite skills to meet future opportunities; ensuring supply and demand alignment.
- Engage and drive efforts of our Talent Acquisition Partners, where just-in-time recruiting and proactive pipelining are needed to close talent gaps.
- Possess deep knowledge of our talent by understanding their functional and technical areas of strength, personal and professional goals, and their work preferences and constraints.
- Provide coaching and training to our existing consultants on how to uncover opportunities at their client.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to drive business growth and provide stability to our consultants desiring a consulting career
- A flexible environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A leadership team invested in your success
- To be part of a of smart, passionate group of people who are committed to growth
- To work with top marketing and analytics talent and an impressive list of clients
Who you are:
You are a talent professional with experience in both recruiting and business development and you have a passion for helping professionals grow. You have a strong understanding of both the consulting industry and the skills and attributes necessary to be successful in marketing and/or analytics consulting roles, as well as, how to uncover new opportunities and proactively sell in our consultants.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience in talent management within a professional services environment, or a combination of business development, talent acquisition, and/or professional coaching experience.
- Experience working with professionals in a career transition, growth, or job search.
- The ability to thrive in a goal-driven environment.
- Forward thinking aptitude and an inclination to address issues before they arise.
- Demonstrated skills partnering with cross-functional teams, superior interpersonal skills, and an enthusiastic team player.
- The ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment.