Option 1: Create a New Profile
Product Management Consultant
- Job Title
- Product Management Consultant
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Product Management Consultant to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s customer application platforms and experiences. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid product development skills - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Product Consultant is responsible for the development and deployment of the Customer Applications Platform features. The successful individual ensures that his/her Product meets the evolving needs of the enterprise through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment. They will utilize strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills while executing multi-business unit stakeholder management. The consultant will have the experience to be successful in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures. They will coordinate the efforts of a scrum team or a set of scrum teams within a SAFE train (stakeholders, designers, developers and analytics) to deploy the new features across markets and products.
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Duration: Six months with possibility for permanent hire
- Onsite with potential for some virtual work, up to one day a week
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to develop digital products and customer acquisition applications in an agile environment and become an indispensable resource to the acquisition team. You will have the ultimate responsibility for decision making and prioritization for your backlog working with markets, compliance, marketing, design and engineering leaders to convert the product vision into a well-managed development roadmap with a set release cycle.
- Identify opportunities and drive product strategy, roadmap, and features
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution;
- Lead the product functional design and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
- Prioritize engineering work and balance the requirements of customers and stakeholders;
- Enable analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage;
- Evangelize the product both internally and externally and shepherd products through the development process, advocating to achieve the best outcomes;
- Interact with customers to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems;
- Brainstorm and negotiate effectively with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priority;
- Help your team develop products by making difficult tradeoffs and removing roadblocks;
- Define and execute the deployment plan, working to ensure that marketing and sales have what they need to be successful
- Establish the product’s goals and reviewing success metrics to achieve commercial success;
- Prioritize feature/story backlog;
- Lead the business features breakdown into Platform features and stories;
- Lead and/or write stories for scrum teams;
- Agile mindset and transformation champion;
- Strive to anticipate client and stakeholder needs and plans accordingly
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team focused on agile methodologies and leading new technology
- Exposure to product innovation in an enterprise organization
- Valuable experience running product applications for a highly visible Fortune 100 company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a Product Owner or Manager with experience in product development and supporting scrum teams with a desire to work on applications for a well-known financial services organization.
What you have:
- Product development experience as Product Owner/ Product Manager
- 4-8 years of relevant experience working with agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Business or Finance
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with KPIs
- Ability to effectively adapt under changing task priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, great time management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with good influencing skills and a passion to learn
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of digital products or financial services preferred
- Ideal candidate has worked on both the business and technology side
- Intimate knowledge of and experience in SDLC