The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Content Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Content Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- 4 months
- washington, DC
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Content Marketing Manager. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid writing skills - and want to be a consultant for our established media client, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
- Location: Washington, DC
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Remote Options: Primarily on site
What you’ll do:
In this short-term project, you’ll work closely with our media client to write a thought leadership piece of content marketing that can be shared with external audiences. You’ll interview key members of the migration team, explore topics of interest to various audiences, and deliver a finalized document with the results of all combined interviews in a fully fleshed out, consistent narrative.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning media establishment with a commitment to corporate sustainability.
- Valuable experience creating environmentally conscious content for a highly visible company.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
Who you are:
You are a writer with content marketing experience in the publishing industry and a desire to work with a company whose mission is to protect the planet. You want to utilize your business writing and marketing skills to shine a light on eco-friendly initiatives.
What you have:
- Proven experience in writing business-focused content marketing.
- Ability to interview people and extract information on a particular topic.
- Must be relatable and flexible on interview approach.
- Three to five years’ experience in content marketing.
- Experience in the publishing industry a plus.