The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Senior Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Wilmington, DE 19801
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Business Analyst to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s Marketing team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, have outstanding business analyst experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
As a Business Analyst we are looking to you to bring your skills to assist our clients dynamic team working closely with their marketing organization. You will enable the rapid development and maintenance of enterprise-wide Business Process Management (BPM) application(s) through requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, testing and cross-functional team coordination. This position requires strong process & technology background, excellent client and project management, and superior communication skills.
- Location: Wilmington, DE
- Full time (40 Hours a week) on site at our client’s offices
- Duration: 12 months with the possibility to extend longer
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our financial services client and their business analyst team to support their marketing organization. You will be responsible for collaborating with various marketing groups, assisting in onboarding new users to workflow management tools. Work with senior managers to understand current processes and recommend appropriate technical solutions and identify new solutions or processes to improve functionality.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Control Leads to streamline the business process and associated control check points.
- Independently work with the various Marketing Teams and Partner Teams in consolidating and documenting the business process into Technical specification.
- Elicit, analyze, document and validate detailed business and functional requirements enabling software enhancements to be developed and tested that meet client and organizational goals.
- Use process flow diagrams, screen mock-ups and other visual documentation techniques to enhance the value of business requirements documentation for the benefit of business users as well as technical teams.
- Work with the development team to ensure completeness and accuracy of the technical specification and design, meeting business requirements.
- Create and execute detailed test plans to ensure that the letter and spirit of the business requirements for the solution are being fulfilled.
- Work closely with the development team to brainstorm and identify features and functions in the application and ratify the solutions from a process owner standpoint.
- Identify opportunities for process and control improvement and efficiency gains.
- Participate in key business change and cost reduction programs to provide analytical support and to drive financial outcomes
- Provide visibility to project manager and/or Director of Automation Solutions on progress against approaching milestones, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Create and maintain Project Plan to keep track of all the current activities.
What you’ll get:
- A fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts in Business Analytics
- Valuable experience for a highly visible Financial services company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a talented business analyst who has experience working for a financial services company supporting various teams and or organizations. You understand business controls in a highly regulated industry and ideally have some exposure or experience working with senior marketing managers and key stakeholders to review processes and systems to make insightful and successful recommendations.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 or more years of experience as business or functional analyst in large projects in the financial services domain.
- Experience with a technology consulting company, or in a internal consulting position, is preferred.
- Worked in senior client facing roles in previous positions
- Solid understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle and PMO methodologies
- Direct experience in Business Process Management products is a plus
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in the following areas:
- SharePoint (WSS & MOSS or SharePoint 2010)
- Enterprise Content Management
- Knowledge Management
- Unique customer focus. Strong record of achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approaches and to realize marketplace potential/achieve financial goals
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of programming preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent organization skills, demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to work on multiple concurrent work streams and provide quality deliverables in an efficient, timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting business and functional specifications in clear, non-technical language is a key requirement.
- Ability to act as a liaison between the business and application development, analyzing and translating client needs into software specifications
- Highly proficient and advanced user of Microsoft Office Application suite – Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Location: Wilmington, DE