Option 1: Create a New Profile
Sr. Analyst, Product Program Strategy
- Job Title
- Sr. Analyst, Product Program Strategy
- Job ID
- 6 months
- New york, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Sr. Analyst, Product Program Strategy to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s product planning and standardization processes. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid product development understanding - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Sr. Analyst, Product Program Strategy will be responsible for working with the Digital Platform Application team that is focused on delivering a suite of products that enable fast, scalable and consistent application development. The consultant will work to help streamline and provide structure to cross-program planning and prioritization across 10 digital products to ensure alignment amongst the product teams.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: 6 months consulting, with possibility for permanent hire
- Onsite in lower Manhattan
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will help streamline and provide structure to cross-program planning and prioritization. You will work across 10+ exciting products helping the teams identify ways to standardize and share best practices to ensure internal and external alignment on dependencies, timelines, roadmaps, analytics, and strategy.
- Work closely across all the Product Managers to develop a deep understanding of their products and features
- Manage development intake in JIRA for the platform
- Develop integrated roadmaps for both product and tech
- Help establish and roll-out a consistent cross-team planning sessions across the platform and key stakeholders
- Track metrics of success/adoption and create reports
- Establish rapport and relationships with product managers of teams looking to onboard and play a consultative role in the business challenges they hope to solve with our products
- Become a SME on development/ product best practices and success metrics
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team focused on agile methodologies and leading new technology
- Exposure to product innovation in an enterprise organization
- Valuable experience streamlining product processes for a highly visible Fortune 100 company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are an experienced analyst with knowledge of digital product development and process improvement who is interested in streamlining procedures to create best in class processes across the organization’s product teams. You are an effective communicator who is comfortable jumping in to learn each team’s needs, in order to become a SME on product program planning and strategy.
What you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a Product Analyst and/or Program Management role who has worked in product/with technology
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment and comfortable with white space
- Experience in both enterprise and start up environment is preferred
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings with strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead through influence
- Experience with teams working in Agile delivery; Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Frameworks), a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills