Option 1: Create a New Profile
Data Science All Stars Program (Fall 2019)
- Job Title
- Data Science All Stars Program (Fall 2019)
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
Please note: This is for our Fall Program. You may apply now, and you will be contacted once we start our recruiting process which will begin in late Sept/early Oct
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
Our Data Science All Stars Program is a 12-month consultant training program for master’s graduates in Analytics, Statistics, and other quantitative programs. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from top Data Scientists, work on real-world analytics projects, and gain experience with Fortune 500 clients across a variety of verticals. They will work alongside our Data Scientists to get data into proper shape, perform statistical analyses and develop predictive models to solve our clients’ business problems.
The primary objective of this program is to develop participants into productive, client engaged C2G employees and set the foundation to build a fast track career within the field of Data Science, including Data Scientist Consultant/SME, Technology Consultant/SME, and Marketing Analytics Consultant/SME.
Participants will receive internal training on tools, technology platforms (R, SQL, Excel) and modeling processes, learn how to apply theory to actual client project work, and hone business skills and applications of DS skills on business problems.
The four main areas of training will be:
- Analytical methods
- Technology programs and platforms
- Data management and analysis
- Business applications and approaches
- MS degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Math, or another quantitative discipline
- Previous Data Science or Analytical experience or internships
- Knowledge of predictive modeling and statistical analysis, as well as machine learning, text mining, geo-spatial analytics, time series forecasting, or optimization
- Experience with one or more Advanced Data Science software languages such as R, Python, MATLAB, SAS, Java, or PHP
- Experience with structured or un-structured data analysis tools such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital analytics tools